Friday, June 5, 2015

Fighting Fate

          Faster and faster I go as I'm heading down the steep and daunting hill. I get a rush of excitement like I'm on a roller coaster. This rush gives me the adrenaline and confidence I need to go off the ramp at the way bottom. From where I am now the ramp looks like an ant. I look at the wheels on the board under my feet and they look as though they will fall off. The board starts to swerve and move off course. I'm losing my balance and fear sweeps over my body. I try to fight the swerves, but the force is too strong from the immense speed. I look ahead and see the ramp isn't too far from me now. I estimate another 500 feet. I need to act fast and fight the off balance before it's too late. Then before I can make a move, I'm in flight and heading towards the tar below. My fate awaits its arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment